Me!

Me!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy to four unique little spirits who challenge me daily and help me grow! Married to my best friend for 12 blissful years. Stay-at-home-work-my-ass-off mother of four. Han Ban Bu Belt in kwon Shu karate. Driver of mauve colored Town and Country mini-van...You gotta love the mini van!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Welcome!

W'hoo! I'm officially a "blogger"! Okay, so I've avoided getting into the whole blogging thing mainly because I just do not have the time to mess with it! But my neighbors, who have endured all my crazy life stories keep telling me that I need to put my stories where other mom's like me can share a good laugh or feel comforted that they are not alone! So - while I'm pressed for time today and can't put up much more than this, I will be back to begin sharing a behind the scenes glimpse into the life of a family with special needs kids! The good, the bad, the really, really bad and the hilarious! You'll get it all! Until then, *hugs*!

Katie

No comments: