Me!

Me!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy to four unique little spirits who challenge me daily and help me grow! Married to my best friend for 12 blissful years. Stay-at-home-work-my-ass-off mother of four. Han Ban Bu Belt in kwon Shu karate. Driver of mauve colored Town and Country mini-van...You gotta love the mini van!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day....

Who doesn't love a beautiful, warm Saturday? I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume pretty much everyone with little kids, that's who! That or anyone who, for some desperate, unfathomable reason had to make a trip to Walmart! These are two classic situations in which the idea of "loving a Saturday" just does not apply! But, at the end of the chaotic, never-sat-down-once, piles of toys everywhere day I did get to dance with the Rico in the pale moonlight...in the driveway...to salsa music :D I also got to see his dream room come to life (i.e. the soundproof drum room that has taken over a large corner of the garage) I got to sit at the table with my entire family of 6 and have a nice, semi-calm dinner AND got to see the joy in Mateya's eyes from having an evening out with daddy!

So, sure, Saturday's can really, all sorts of suck - and usually they do! But today there was actually a slight sense of (dare I use the word?) NORMAL in the air! Something I could definitely get used to! But know all to well not to bother! Besides, tomorrow is Sunday and if you thought Saturday's could be rough.....WOW - Sundays come with their very own special blend of "Oh-man-this-sucks!"

All I have to say is; Hurray for Mondays!!

Until then...

Katie

1 comment:

Denise Eskelson said...

Holy cow, girl! I didn't know your lovely children brought all that to your plate (items written in header). Wow! But, I love your humor and will anticipate your entries, as many as you can manage of course. Good luck!