Me!

Me!

About Me

My photo
I'm a mommy to four unique little spirits who challenge me daily and help me grow! Married to my best friend for 12 blissful years. Stay-at-home-work-my-ass-off mother of four. Han Ban Bu Belt in kwon Shu karate. Driver of mauve colored Town and Country mini-van...You gotta love the mini van!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby it's cold Outside!


This photo is from last winter but I wanted to post it to remind myself of what we have to look forward to just around the corner! I'm pretty sure my hands and feet will be at a permanent 10 degrees for the next 4 months! Perhaps it's low circulation, but regardless...it sucks!

Today I sent Devin on a 3 day vacation at my mom and dad's house. Vacation for me; not so much for them! But bless them for being willing to take him after only being home for 4 days from their own 2 week vacation! It always makes me a bit nervous to send my kids off to someone else's home for any extended amount of time. Devin can be a bit....well...destructive. He isn't as big of a flight risk now as he was last year but he still has moments of poor judgment (to put it nicely) and it never ends well. But, I can honestly say that I never could have imagined how far he has come in the past year! We really hit gold with his current doctor, therapists and teacher. I may have days when my faith wavers but when it comes to Devin's progress, I can see the Lord's hand everywhere!

1 comment:

jordan and maci said...

i am so glad to hear that devin is doing so well! and i am not looking forward to the snow either...ugh..